8.11.11

I'm late #3


1. The Blenders - Don't Fuck Around With Love

2. Soul Brothers - Keep It Up

3. Little Joey & The Flips - Bongo Stomp

4. The Three Bells - Steady Date

5. Otis Williams & Charms - Please Believe in Me

6. Ichabod & The Cranes  - The Turtle

7. Little Grants & Eddie - Rudys Dead

8. The Sonnettes - I've Gotten Over You

9. Carol Vega - One Little Thing

10. Yolanda & The Naturals - My Memories Of You

11. Junior McCants - Help My Love

12. Tammy Levon - A School Girl Dream

13. The Rockmasters - Raining Teardrops

14. The Commands - Hey It's Love

15. The Fantastics - High Note


16. Sunny & The Sunliners -  Should I Take You Home 

17. Billy Stewart - Strange Feeling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for taking the time to compile this list! love the mood of all the songs you feature